[Alberg30] article research

Wally Moran wmoran at look.ca
Sun Aug 10 22:39:42 PDT 2003

Hi - I'm doing an article on charitable donation boats and was
wondering what the experience of people in this group has been,
either as donors or having bought a donation boat. Your comments,
experiences and observations would be useful to me in writing this
article. If you prefer, write to me offlist.
By the way, back in early July, watched an A30 coming from St.
Michaels on the Chesapeake Bay and out into the main bay - outsailed
damn near every boat there, including my Dufour 34, much as I hate to
admit it. Must have been a very skilled sailor <g>
Thanks all.

Wally
s/v Gypsy Wind
--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon