[Alberg30] lightning protection

Wally Moran wmoran at look.ca
Sat Aug 23 09:40:21 PDT 2003

The following is one of the best sites for lightning information and
sailboats. I interviewed this guy, who is considered one of the
world's top experts on the subject, for an article and found him most
knowledgeable and interesting
This won't settle the argument, but at least we'll all be better
informed. By the way, Roger, what is the breed of your neighbour's
dog, I have a fear of any airplanes landing in my yard! And I already
carry a Bible on board, so that's covered...

Wally

http://www.thomson.ece.ufl.edu/lightning/
--
~~~_/) ~~~   The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the
hours spent in  sailing. Anon