[Alberg30] Lightning Protection Site

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Aug 25 06:23:16 PDT 2003

Wally;

The site you noted is great.  Two problems though, my pre launch list just got longer and I had to call in some favors from my consulting electrical engineers to figure out those formulas in the IEEE article.

RE Ginger (Jack's airplane avoidance canine), alas, she was a "one of a kind" (AKA, mutt); something I tried to indicate in the story but a typographical error translated mutt into mitt.  My wife, who audits the A30 site, chastised me for that and other typos so I have added a disclaimer (below).

Roger Kingsland
Chief Financial Officer (AKA, check writer)
Mahina Manu, A30 #148
N40°  29.288'
W79°  54.228'

Author's Disclaimer; This email was produced exclusively by the sender and, in the interest of expediency, without the benefit of editing by others.  The sender, thank goodness, is a much better architect/sailor than speller/editor and, frankly, constantly laments an obvious flaw in "spell check," it does not know what the author is thinking.  Please accept the sender's sincere apologies for any "typos" that may appear in this document.  If present, they are certainly unintended and hopefully do not cloud the message, or spawn any unnecessary lawsuits.