[Alberg30] Spin Pole downhaul setup

Melissa Currier mcurrier at spinrx.com
Fri Aug 15 09:38:18 PDT 2003

No pics right now, but we have set it up by sending the down haul down
through the existing deck anchor cleat and then aft up and over the cabin
top through an old eye from a previously installed eye (could use
organizer) for something or other, then to a cabintop winch (previously
for mainsheet, now for all in pit) to a cam cleat aft of the winch.  Has
worked fine.

> I'm looking to setup my spin pole downhaul from the pole to mast
> step/deck and aft to cockpit.
>
> If anyone has pictures of how it is setup looking at the pole to mast
> step/deck and how it is led aft to cockpit from the base of the mast or
> deck, please feel to email any pictures you have.
>
> Bandwidth is not a problem.
>
> Any advice or tips on how various pole downhaul gear setups would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob
> A30 #560