[Alberg30] Spin Pole downhaul setup

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:59:36 PDT 2003

Hi Bob,

Mine, and many others, are set up very simple. They are not permament
installations. I use a short piece of line with a block tied to one end. The
other end is tied to one of the bow cleats. The downhaul is tied to the
bridle at the center of the pole, then feeds through the bock and then to a
clam cleat on the side of the starboard coaming. It's cheap, simple and you
can remove it when not using a spinnaker.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505