[Alberg30] Re: Dodger

Alan Slater alanslater at telus.net
Fri Dec 19 17:59:51 PST 2003

Todd et al Albergers,

I am starting to get all worked up with this Christmas cheer. It seems that you just know when the right gift comes along.
Todd, how about aproaching Genco and see if they can better that 15% discount for an order of 5 or maybe more.
You can count me in for exactly the same as you bought for your wife. I doubt if we'll show up at the same party as we are on the west coast.

Merry Christmas to all.
Alan Slater