[Alberg30] Re: Dodger

Todd Redhead todd.redhead at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 05:28:54 PST 2003

Good morning All,

I would be more than happy to approach GENCO with a group order and I would definitely try to get a better discount.

So that everyone is on the same page, here are the prices that I'm  paying for mine.  The dodger I ordered is a 'high' version which is a couple
of inches taller than the regular (I'm a 6 footer)  the base price for the dodger was $1295.00 Cdn plus taxes.  The rear welded Handrail was
$375.00 Cdn plus taxes and the bolt on 2 side hand rails were $150.00 Cdn plus taxes for the pair.  The total for everything together was
$1820.00 minus the 15% discount ($273.00) which came to $1547.00 Cdn.  The dodger comes with install instructions although they only charge
$200.00 for install in the Toronto area so I may just have them do it.  Now I cannot guarantee the fit of the dodger to the boat as I have not
seen in person one that they've done for an Alberg but they did have a photo album full of lots of happy sailors with very nicely done and fitted
dodgers.

If you are serious about a group purchase then let me know over the next couple of days - if there are enough people interested (maybe 4 or 5)
then I will go for a visit.  Again, if you are serious only - please don't raise your hand just because everyone else in the class has theirs up.

Todd