[Alberg30] Re: Dodger

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 08:45:41 PST 2003

Hi All;;
    For those of you in foreign countries, that is your address is not in Canada, the taxes Todd is referring to are not charged on items exported
from Canada. Otherwise it is 7% federal and 8% provincial if in Ontario. The 8% should  not be charged on orders to addresses outside Ontario, even
if in Canada. Discounts? there is another 15% for those fortunate enough to have a foreign address.
    Happy Holidays to you all and for those of you still sailing, fair winds.
Don