[Alberg30] Hinged Mast Base

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:11:44 PST 2003

I have a rare piece that I bought from Coast Navigation during their "going out of business sale". It is made by an Italian company named NEMO and I paid $75 for it. Normally they run $200-$300. The features that I looked for were good bearings, making it easy to adjust under load and folding handles so I could open the lazarette hatch, which is the drawback, in my opinion, to the ones that have wheels for making the adjustments.