[Alberg30] Alberg30

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Dec 6 09:51:22 PST 2003

George,

I do not know the owner of Matchmaker. The mast that was sale in FL was
owned by Mark as stated, he was the GM for Profurl. Profurl moved operations
to Rhode Island but Mark still has a phone number listed for his FL home if
someone is trying to contact him. The mast from Marks Alberg was in good
shape, he had a replacement installed by Profurl to test various products
they were going to offer.

Hope this helps.

Stephen