[Alberg30] Thru-hulls

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Sat Dec 27 14:13:17 PST 2003

Good lord you are going to all the trouble of replacing the seacocks and
you are going to leave the old thru-hulls.  Do you like doing the job
twice?  I would replace it all while you are at it.  Peace of mind is a
wonderful thing, especially when pounding into a heavy sea.

Merry Christmas

Larry Morris
Solstice #501