[Alberg30] Thru-hulls

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Dec 27 15:25:10 PST 2003

Alan,

I would change all of the thru hull fittings. This will give you the
opportunity to check the wooden backer plates that Whitby installed and
remove the two piece units that Whitby installed at the factory. I used 3M
5200 when replacing the units and everything was fine. If you are new to
this boat, I would also check the hose connecting the stuffing box to the
stern tube. Any other questions or concerns please ask many on this list
have done this job.

Stephen