[Alberg30] Dismasting of Matchmaker.

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Mon Dec 1 08:29:14 PST 2003

I had a bolt through the foot initially when I bought the boat, but when I
had the new foot built, I never got around to drilling through it to put the
bolt back in. With the tension I have on my rigging, it's doubtful that it
would ever come up unless the stays broke. But thanks for the reminder!

Bill Blevins
Sabrina #158