[Alberg30] Interior brightwork

Henry Sharpe henry_sharpe at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 17:43:43 PST 2003

Interior Brightwork:

I have used "Varathane" semi-gloss to good effect on #111's interior woodwork. Specifically the hanging locker door.  Note that the slates in the door were completley removed and pretty well sanded as was the frame.  Slates were "varathaned" separately before being reassembled and all work was done in home shop.  The water base varathane is not a good product but I hope that it improves because non-solvent finishes are the way to go.  Henry Sharpe #111 in Seattle.

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html