[Alberg30] History of hull # 551

Philip Bartlett pbartlett at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 2 18:26:57 PST 2003

Hello all,
I have been listening in for several months in preparation (hopefully) of the purchase on an A30. I am a previous owner of a South Coast 23, also designed by Alberg, and I'm not seriously considering any other designer.

I am currently looking at "Alba" hull # 551, taken from the HIN on the transom (WBW305511?73), and I was wondering if anyone on the list could tell anything about the boat's history.

Phil Bartlett

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html