[Alberg30] Doldrums

Anthony Fortnam Tony.Fortnam at btopenworld.com
Mon Feb 3 08:46:14 PST 2003

Mike

This thread reminds me that Valency's boom is not fixed and is virtually
floating without the vang . You may remember that you did fix it but when we
fitted the main and hoisted it the luff was too long .I don't know if it can
be fixed OK , but I think it would be better if it could be , so that we
would just have the fixed boom and cunningham going upwind .

No news from Don , so it looks as though I scared him off - unless he didn't
get my email . Have you seen him recently and if so do you think he got my
email OK ?

If I remember correctly I  think the seminars have now started and that you
were due to host the first one . If so I hope all went well and that a good
time was had by all in spite of the very sad accident to Columbia which as
you might imagine was received over here with great shock and sympathy .

I'm off to New Zealand one week today -back 5 March . Hope all is well .
Love to Trish .