[Alberg30] making one's own bimini

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Tue Feb 4 06:10:16 PST 2003

Dear list,

I am thinking of making my own bimini and dodger, together with a friend
who is a good seamstress. Has anybody done this? Any advice? I remember
seeing a website before that sold patterns and precut panels for sails,
and probably such things as bimini's and dodgers as well. I can't find
it again. Any information that any of you have about patterns,
materials, and whether it's a good idea to undertake this project
oneself would be much appreciated.

J Bergquist
Calliope #287

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html