[Alberg30] Oday portlght removal

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Tue Feb 4 17:29:22 PST 2003

Matt: I would do two things:

1. Determine if the inner frame is actually glassed in--it may be old
cauking of some sort.  Try heating the FRAME with a SMALL torch or heat gun
and see if the bugger loosens. The worst this can cost you is a new piece of
plexy?

2. As an alternative to George's suggestion, try a dremel tool to cut out
the offending stuff you can see. Then lever and/or cut with a chisel........

Once you get one off, ( and the air clears, and you've had a couple fingers
of bourbon) you'll know how best to proceed. That's why there are 2 of them.
(-:}

Rob