[Alberg30] Re: TBT

Kevin Blanc t.k.blanc at att.net
Sat Feb 15 07:35:19 PST 2003

TBT paint is thought to be particularly toxic to mollusks. It is a more
active, more effective toxin. It's antienvironmental effects are
arguable, like everything else. I wonder about ablative copper paint,
too. But I use it. Too bad diaper rash cream doesn't work.

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html