[Alberg30] stanchion bases (frigoboat and grounding shoe)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Feb 19 20:35:03 PST 2003

I put a Frigoboat Keel Cooler unit in my Landfall 39 last year. My ice box
is just over 9 cuft. I put in the BD50 compressor, their larger vertical
evaporator, and their Smart Speed Controller. I only launched mid summer
after doing lots of work, but the fridge ran 100% of the time from August 1
thru The second week of December. It performed flawlessly using on average
20 amp hours per day. We had stuff in the freezer section all the time that
stayed totally frozen. Overall, it was easy to install, ran fine, was
totally quiet. A good product.
Brian    ex#497