[Alberg30] stanchion bases (frigoboat and grounding shoe)

greg greg at vandenbergphoto.com
Thu Feb 20 06:42:13 PST 2003

Brian... those are very encouraging amp hours. I also purchased 110 watts of
solar panel. We have our Alberg 37 on a mooring and I'm hoping that the
combination will keep the battery bank charged. Do you depend on shore power
to charge your house bank. How large is you house bank. I've been thinking 440
amp bank would be ok. That's 25% of the 50 amps/ day I have been told to
expect from this unit. It is the older K12 model without the smart speed
control and runs at 3000 rpm only. I believe yours will adjust to a lower
speed and less amps as necessary.

Kindest Regards- Greg

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html