[Alberg30] When to use polyester and not

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Feb 20 02:16:12 PST 2003

Hi George,

What would you reccomend for small "chunks" of gelcoat that have come off of my
bow on my Bluesnose fiberglass sloop? I need something with fill in it or else a
coat or two of epoxy to replace the small holes where my sloop hit the metal edge
of the dock coming in to fast...the fiberglass underneath looks fine but the
gelcoat took a beating...

Scott Wallace

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html