[Alberg30] stanchion bases (frigoboat and grounding shoe)

greg greg at vandenbergphoto.com
Thu Feb 20 08:41:14 PST 2003

Brian... I spoke with Rob Warren (Frigoboat) at the Chicago show and he was
very helpful considering I bought a new old unit from a marine supply  for
$500.00. I e-mailed him  some images and he told me exactly what I had. I like
the unit a lot. I'm not sure I can plug and play with the SSC , but I will
ask.  Can you tell me what the advantage/ disadvantages of  2ea 220 amp 12v
bats in parallel  and 2 pair of 2 ea. 220 amp 6v bats in series. I hope I am
being clear.

Kindest Regards- Greg

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html