[Alberg30] h.f. rario

Christos Katehis GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 24 17:03:54 PST 2003

I know of 4 persons whom have very good results with the dynaplate as well
as the foil. So if you want to have a kick a-- counterpoise install both. If
you install the dynaplate under the mast area you may also run a #2 wire
from the mast and chain plates to the dynaplate to have excellent lightning
protection. Just make sure the cable is as straight as possible and the
proper diodes to protect your electronics.

Chris Katehis
Kasia #383