[Alberg30] Bilge Restoration

George george at kwequipment.com
Thu Feb 27 16:55:07 PST 2003

Ahoy Voyager   chopped at that wood 2 years ago looked to me like redwood
and some degraded concrete . I scraped  some of that out  poured in some
alcohol let it set   pumped it out dryed it the best I could , and poured in
about 1 in of west systems epox. There is a small piece of wood exposed  in
the rear that i covered also  George K a 259