[Alberg30] Disposable boats

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Feb 28 14:25:53 PST 2003

John,
  It's on at 7:00 PM EST on ESPN2 today 2/28 not midnight.
Brian

(from Jobson Sailing)
Keep your fingers crossed that Race #5 of the America's
Cup will get underway as scheduled.  Can Team New Zealand
make a dramatic turnaround after losing its mast in Race
#4? The New Zealanders were up all night repairing the
damage and installing a new mast.

As the sun rises here in Auckland, the sky looks clear.
The forecast today is for winds 10 mph. Hopefully this
will be enough for the RNZYS to get a race underway.

Prior to the start of Race #5 we will broadcast the highlights
of Race #4 and dramatic onboard and off board video of
Team New Zealand's mast breaking. The images will tear
at your heart.

Pass this information on to your friends. If the race is
on schedule, this is one not to miss.

Live on ESPN2 7:00pm et (4:00pm pt)

Prior to the show you might enjoy my reading on what TNZ
needs to do to turn this regatta around. Log on to www.ESPN.com
and click on the America's Cup section.

Gary Jobson

 |     New England Ropes on Sale;  EXAMPLE: 1/2 inch Sta-Set only 51 cents per foot     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=25719 |