[Alberg30] Diesel replacement Fresh to Salt

SwiftLaw at aol.com SwiftLaw at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 06:45:45 PST 2003

I am facing this problem as well. I am moving my boat (Hull # 222) from
Chicago back to my home waters of Buzzards Bay this year. My A-4 has the
original rubber gasket fuel pump which scares me. In Chicago I rarely run the
engine for more than 1 hr at a time.
My engine has always been in fresh water and now it will be the salt of the
Atlantic with a higher likelihood of a need for a safe and reliable power
plant. I like the motor but wonder if the change might be a good move now for
all the reasons mentioned. I had a crazy quote for a replacement (including
install which I could not handle myself) for $12,000.00 to the Yanmar. YIKES

Tom Swift

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange, one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html