[Alberg30] Bermuda Info?

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Jan 8 12:03:28 PST 2003

Hi Group,
   Two other A30 members and I are planning a trip to Bermuda for this coming June/July.   Our preparations are going OK (mostly anyway), but there is a book we're looking for and can't find. Admittedly it is out of print and probably out of date, but it is the only such book available and probably has some timeless information in it.
   Does anyone have a copy we could borrow, buy, or copy? (or know where we could find one)
"The Yachting Guide to Bermuda"  published by the Bermuda Maritime Museum.
Thanks for any help,
Brian Timmins               ex #497
Christos Katehis            Kaisa
Alfredo Matos                Free Spirit    (#497)

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange, one of
my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html