[Alberg30] Bermuda Info?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Jan 9 06:07:59 PST 2003

> Brian and Elaine Timmins said:
>
>    Does anyone have a copy we could borrow, buy, or copy? (or know where we could find one)
> "The Yachting Guide to Bermuda"  published by the Bermuda Maritime Museum.

This book: http://www.bermudamall.com/marmuse/publications/yachting.htm ?
The price list (http://www.bermudamall.com/marmuse/publications/press.htm)
shows it at $20 retail.

This is a good time to call attention to a capability I snuck into
the website in December without any fanfare.  The Advanced Book
Exchange is a front-end for a large number of independent booksellers.
I've been a customer for years and have found it to be the best
place to find used books.  In general, the availability and prices
have been better than Alibris or Amazon's used books (which I've
also used and found acceptable).

Only recently have they set things up so that you can order through
them instead of having to contact the bookseller directly.  This
allowed them to offer an affiliate program, and I've put the search
box on the website.  The sales prices on these books tends to be
low and the commission is not very big, but every little bit helps
pay the ISP.

While it didn't find this book, check it out at
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html  You'll find a search
box and predefined searches for some of my favorite books.

 - George

  Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
  May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
  you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                           from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html