[Alberg30] Fresh Water Cooled A4

greeksailor at att.net greeksailor at att.net
Thu Jan 9 06:32:51 PST 2003

I am thinking of turning my raw water A4 into fresh water cooled A4; I have
some thoughts and would like for the group to asses them.

Buy a heat exchanger from Moyer Marine $255
Buy an electric raw water pump $50
Hoses / hardware $25

Moyer marine kit costs $515 and it does not fit inside the standard A30 engine
closure.

Install exchanger on bulkhead in cockpit locker
Install electric raw water pump in series with electric fuel pump

Ok now lets put some holes in this idea.................

Thank you,

Christos Katehis
Kasia #383

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html