[Alberg30] Old / New A30

greeksailor at att.net greeksailor at att.net
Sun Jan 12 04:32:12 PST 2003

Kasia #383 has the new deck (teak toe rail caps instead
of solid teak rails, deck drains and no deck access to the icebox).

In the interior however, she has an exposed deck beam, no liner under the floor
boards and a fiberglass liner under the engine. I think the liner under the
engine is of the newer model changes.

As Brian Timmins stated, Kasia #383 (1969) has a little of both "Old and New"
which means she was in the transition from old and new.

Christos
Kasia #383 NY

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html