[Alberg30] Deck Beam Plates

Randy Weatherspoon rlwspoon at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 11:38:30 PST 2003

I just ordered a set from RCI in Canada
1-800-RCI-CUTS  Talk to Bob
Cost  $118.00 US
Freight  $26.00US to Miami FL

I haven't tried them but RCI was  very familiar  with them and had  both
sides - one is longer on the back side I believe
They are on my livingroom floor and look great -- waterjet cut
Washington wanted $200-300 w/out shipping
I would be interested in getting details on Mast Foot - especially original
hole layout, I am fabricating one that will hinge so I can lower Mast to take the boat
up canals for the Hurricane season.
Great site Thanks for the input

Randy Weatherspoon  #385

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html