[Alberg30] Mast Head Pricing

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Jan 14 11:30:26 PST 2003

I received the quote for the new mast head fillings. The pricing is
structured on an order quantity from 5-10 mast head fittings. The cost will
not exceed $260.00 this will include a few options #1 new mast head light
installed #2 bar extension for installation of a Windex. These fittings
include the two sets of sheaves, spinnaker block attachment minus the block.
Due to the various mast extrusion I will need your mast head which needs to
be labeled with your name and boat number. The various shapes and styles
will not increase the price since the skirt on the mast head is made per
mast head.

I would like to receive your mast head by or around January 27th and have
them at the vendor by the first of February. During the February timeframe
the vendor is quoting one month lead-time. If we enter the end February or
beginning of March for placing the order we are looking at two months which
will start impacting our sailing season.

If you are interested in this purchase please send me a note with your
request and options so I can provide a list to the vendor.

Regards,
Stephen

-

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html