[Alberg30] posting spreadsheets (was: Mast Step)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Jan 14 09:13:20 PST 2003

> Randy Weatherspoon said:
>
> I am also doing a comparative study of engine replacements for my A4 and
> would be willing to post but do not know how to post an Excel spread sheet

Try saving the spreadsheet as text and then including it in the message.
It varies with version, but something like "File" | "Save As" |
"Formatted Text" saves the spreadsheet as it shows on the screen
(more or less).

Another option is to save it in CSV (comma separated values) format.
This can be imported by almost any program, but is hard to read on
the screen.

 - George

  Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
  May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
  you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                           from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html