[Alberg30] chartering

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Sun Jan 26 14:47:27 PST 2003

Hi all:If there is anyone on the list that has ever chartered his Alberg
30,I could use some imput as to what would be a fair price to charge for
a day trip,and a fair price to charge for a days lesson with up to four
people.Or what is the going rate for a boat comparable to an A30.If this
comes together,will be sailing out of Grand Isle La.and my friend had a
bed and breakfast on the Island and a 33 Ranger to use if more than one
boat is needed.It has been a terrible winter for sailing even for South
Louisiana,brought my boat up Bayou Lafourche for the the storms in late
summer and now the tide is so low couldn't get out if I wanted to.I
couldn't imagine being frozen in for a whole
winter.                                    Dick Fillinich
Galliano,La.

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html