[Alberg30] Dingy sailing for children

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue Jan 28 03:51:10 PST 2003

Over in Alexandria there is the Washington Sailing Marina that has spring
and summer progams quite a few of my friends have taught there.  However
they are relatively introductory. Over in DC I beleive at the thompson
boat center (rowing center) there is also some sailing instruction. Also
on Lake occoquan (I can never spell that one) There is Sailing instruction
during the summer run I believe by Fairfax county.

However, for the quality of sailing most of the programs provide, they are
remedial / introductory at best. Once the kids get older
SSA is the best place south of Marblehead.

C.B. Currier
Tempest Fleet Captain SSA

Infinity #57

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html