[Alberg30] Instruments

George george at intraworldcom.net
Thu Jan 2 15:13:06 PST 2003

Dave   save your money   I have 3 std hor. wind instruments 1 from sail net
2 from tim johnson at std. horz. speed and depth  are fair,   but the wind
thing  leaves a lot to be desired ,  never seem to stay calibrated one day
to the next. if you get one buy a top climber  from atn because you will
need it      imho  buy rayteon and be done with it   George K # 259