[Alberg30] Diesel replacement

schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com
Wed Jan 8 04:58:01 PST 2003

>Do you know anyone running a 30-year-old diesel engine?

Oh, yes.  I suspect that what kills most sail auxillary engines is not the
running, but the being stopped for long periods

What I like about diesel in particular, is it (mine, anyway) can be started
and operated independant of any electrical input. I'm willing to bet most
repairs done underway on an A4 relate to it's electrical system.

Keep clean fuel running through a diesel, and they are like energizer
bunnies.

Michael

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange, one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html