[Alberg30] diesel/gas/mosqitonetting

Neal Jackson NJackson at npr.org
Wed Jan 8 09:48:29 PST 2003

When I bought PEREGRINE, there was a row of hook-and-loop tape (loop side
only) attached to the inside of the companionway hatch (horizontal top and
vertical rear) and around the inside of the forward hatch.  I then found two
pieces of nylon screen, each congruent with one of the hatches, but with the
hook side, and voila!, it became evident what it all was for.

It was quite nifty and seemed as though it would work, but I never had such
a bug problem that I had to use it and when the board was redone I canned
the stuff.

Neal Jackson
PEREGRINE
No. 486