[Alberg30] Diesel Replacement

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:27:42 PST 2003

Your electrical problems may be related to a faulty switch. When an engine
tries to start on its own it is often related to the switch which get
moisture in it and becomes corroded. A replacement swith is about $10 and
easy to replace. Just move one wire at a time to the new switch. You may
find all of you electrical problems go away.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505