[Alberg30] Diesel Replacement

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 07:18:41 PST 2003

Matthew Hay wrote:

...oil pressure (started dropping all the way to zero?)

On your boat #314, I pretty sure that you will find that oil pressure guage
on you boat is a mechanical guage, not an electric one. There is a copper
tube running from the guage to the engine which is filled with engine oil.
If it is clogged or leaking, your guage won't work properly. Also the guage
may be clogged or broken. In you diagnosis, if you find out that the guage
is faulty, let me know and I will send you a replacment for free. On the
other hand, you may want to convert the guage to an electric one.

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html