[Alberg30] Diesel Replacement

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Jan 10 08:26:37 PST 2003

> Are there any raw-water cooled diesel auxiliaries?  I thought
> they always had heat exchangers, and that diesel's wouldn't
> run at all well at cool temperatures.
At Fawcett's seminar, there was one guy (out of ~60 in attendance) that had
a raw water cooled diesel. It was an unusual European Saab engine. I've also
learned that some of the old small Volvo diesels were raw water cooled.
Your absolutely correct on the fact that a diesel won't perform well unless
it gets hot enough.
Brian

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html