[Alberg30] galley and nav station reconstruction

Gordon LACO mainstay at csolve.net
Sat Jan 11 07:18:00 PST 2003

on 1/11/03 9:14 AM, Mike Lehman at sail_505 at hotmail.com wrote:

> We took the stove out from behind the galley sink (I hated that damn alcohol
> stove). This left really nice access to the storage area under the sink. I
> put in a nice large shelf with a large fiddle under the sink/stove area. I
> added some chocks, and that is where we keep our portable stove along with
> pots and pans and coffee pots etc. It works great.

Hello all -

What do people use the open-topped area aft of the stove and sink for?  We
call it the "hell hole" in our boat because things that fall into it off the
galley counter while sailing are lost there until rescued.  We hang a
garbage bag in there... are there people with more clever uses of this
space?

And here is an apology... I lost track of "head forward" and "head aft"
to reverse that once my woodstove is in.

Gord
#426 Surprise

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html