[Alberg30] galley and nav station reconstruction

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 11 06:14:35 PST 2003

We took the stove out from behind the galley sink (I hated that damn alcohol
stove). This left really nice access to the storage area under the sink. I
put in a nice large shelf with a large fiddle under the sink/stove area. I
added some chocks, and that is where we keep our portable stove along with
pots and pans and coffee pots etc. It works great.