[Alberg30] Hull etching

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Jan 30 13:42:49 PST 2003

I never actually stripped all the old paint off. I just did a small section
where I was taking care of a different problem. I do remember seeing an
etched line. Maybe you'll find yours where I found mine.............
about two inches down into the bottom paint!
(still helped me recreate a straight line when I repainted)
Brian      ex#497