[Alberg30] cored hull

Bill Young woyoung at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 20 11:01:47 PDT 2003

I've been following the thread on Whitby 42 vs. A37 as liveaboard, in which one correspondent mentioned the issue of solid vs. cored hull.  I'm about to take the plunge for my first auxiliary sailboat and have been looking at Sea Sprites as well as Albergs.  The Sea Sprites (at least 30 and 34) have an Airex cored hull.  Does anyone have any information re: long-term concerns with an Airex cored hull?
Thanks

Bill Young