[Alberg30] Sea Scout

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 13:58:56 PDT 2003

Charles,
Roger does not but I do and I like the Sea Scout auxillary.  Starts easy and
runs fine.  Because it's an Alberg Sailboat I don't use the motor much, I
prefer sailing.
Michael            #131 Lorrie Rose

Roger,
My original email is copied above.  I suppose it was misread or
misinterpreted. What I was saying was that Roger did not have a Gray Marine engine in his
Alberg 30 and Michael did have a Grey Marine engine in his Alberg 30.  I
further mentioned that Michael rather liked the Sea Scout auxillary. If for some
reason Roger felt that Michael was implying that Roger did not like the Sea
Scout, then Michael apologizes.

Whew!!!  Guess the major point is that Charles doesn't pay no mind, cuz he
never replied.  Anyway, sorry to have seemingly caused confusion.

Michael