[Alberg30] Sea Scout

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 14:53:47 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/15/03 6:27:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
chaggart at sympatico.ca writes:

> Now the engine runs beautifully and it is perfect and when I buy my A37
> I want a Diesel. go figure.
>

> Charles Haggart # 150

   Charles,
Now there is a man with good taste.  Alberg's 37 is about the sweetest boat I
have been on.  When I was doing my bottom job in Fort Myers two months ago
two were in the yard.  One was a 1971 Mark II that was just goregous, completely
refitted and ready for extended blue water sailing.  The owners had gotten
down to $40,000 !!!!!...............I thought that was a steal.  After they
hauled it I inspected the bottom and narry a blister or defect.  But remember,
that short 7 feet puts you into another ballpark; on the water and out of your
pocketbook.  You only live once in this world....................

Michael  #131.