[Alberg30] Hanging Locker

RC Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Fri Jul 18 12:10:28 PDT 2003

I added several open shelves with fiddles--you can reach through the hanging
stuff get what you need.  Angle the shelves up about 25 degrees toward the
center of the boat to keep stuff in the shelves when heeled in rough water.

There isn't a lot of room in there, and remember that one needs to get at
the chainplate bolts very occasionally to inspect.
Rob