[Alberg30] Hanging Locker

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Jul 21 13:51:17 PDT 2003

Has anyone looked at accessing the volume of the shelves behind the hanging
space thru the bulkheads at the forward and main cabins (aft end of stbd
v-berth and forward end of stbd main berth).  There are some structural and
alignment issues, but might be worth considering and would avoid having to
reach thru the hanging locker.  I guess elimination of the hanging locker
would mean turning the forward cabin into a storage locker.

Roger Kingsland
A30 148#